Terms & Conditions
- NSW Swimming Pool Certifiers reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online.
- It is your responsibility to periodically check these Terms and Conditions for changes. Your continued use of this site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to NSW Swimming Pool Certifiers are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will NSW Swimming Pool Certifiers be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site.
- This site may contain links to independent websites operated by parties other than NSW Swimming Pool Certifiers . Such links are provided for your convenience only and NSW Swimming Pool Certifiers does not control and is not responsible for the content therein. The inclusion of links to other websites does not imply association or endorsement in any case.
- You must notify and seek the approval of Swimming Pool Certifiers to any intended links to this site prior to making such links.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any other party. You may not use this site or any content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.